Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 2

I’ve worked out a schedule with Gravity to come down to San Diego and work on a series of podcasts. The goal will be to complete 10 videos featuring Gravity’s top ten bestselling skateboards. These videos will serve the purpose of giving customers a chance to see the board that they might purchase in an up-close and personal way. These podcasts will be part skate video and part commercial, I’ve been researching videos by “Loaded”, a competing company who has been very successful with their online campaign. Gravity’s CEO and I decided that the key ingredient in these promotional videos is giving the viewer the feeling that if they bought that skateboard and only that skateboard they’d be able to skate like the riders they see in the video. I have a flight booked to San Diego in the beginning of March when I’ll start filming these videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment