Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 5


This weekend was the most fun I’ve had working with Gravity yet! I took another trip to San Diego to exchange footage, film some more, and discuss my internship. The owner of Gravity, the sales manager of Gravity, 3 team riders, and myself took a trip to Jeff King’s (star of FUEL TV’s show ‘Built to Shred’) house to skate his backyard skate park. Just going there was a treat in itself, he has created a skate oasis in the middle of San Diego and it’s on an extremely invite-only basis. I filmed and took photos of the team riders which I’ll be turning into a podcast for Gravity. I’ve already been going over the footage and am excited to edit, making a short video out of lots of good footage is so much more fun than taking bad footage and trying to make it look good in post-production. I know in the real world of filming and editing major projects, it is always a team effort, but I really do enjoy doing every step of it myself.

a photo I took of Brad Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment